Skin icing is one of the most popular modern beauty rituals and it contributes to better looking skin. Beauty experts have long used this therapy in spas and skin care treatments, thanks to its wide range of benefits.
The ice cubes, when applied to skin help in the blood circulation of the skin, which gives the skin a healthy natural glow. To give the skin a more radiant glow, apply on your face an ice fruit cubes.
Dark Circle Treatment
A combination of rose water and cucumber juice when frozen can be used under the eye circles. This combination will reduce the puffiness as a result of some previous activities.
Ice cubes can help reduce the redness and inflammation of blemishes and pimples. You can apply the ice cubes directly on the acne just for a few seconds until it becomes numb. You can do this every other day at night.
Ice cubes are a cheap toner or skin smoother. You can use this method before applying the makeup, because the pores underneath the makeup are minimized, and that leaves your foundation flawless and smooth.
Icing reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and also eases the signs of aging.
If you don’t have time to put on makeup, apply the ice cubes with a cloth wrap, in order to get the fresh and radiant look without the traces of makeup. You will get a natural look.
1. Firstly, cleanse your face thoroughly
2. Wrap one or two ice cubes in a gauze or any other kind of soft cloth.
3. When the ice starts melting and dampens the cloth, apply it to the face.
4. Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
5. Move the ice gently with circular movements. Go up along the chin and the jaw line, up the cheeks, and along the forehead and nose. Take special care for the area underneath your nose. Finish the procedure with toner, moisturizer or acne treatment.
1. Skin icing can be done without the use of cloth wrap, but remember to wear the gloves in order to hold the ice properly.
2. Use cloth wrap or wash cloth to apply the ice on the skin. That will have the same effect like when you apply the ice directly on the face.
3. The extreme cold can easily break the capillaries under the skin, so don’t use the ice cubes directly from the freezer if you want to use a bare ice cube.
4. If the cold from the ice cube becomes too uncomfortable, stop the process. Avoid icing one place for more than 15 min.
5. Don’t use bare ice cubes on the skin that has already broken capillaries or don’t use the ice for a long time.
6. Fill the water for the ice cubes with cucumber, lemon, rose water, green tea, chamomile tea and other safe ingredients depending on your type of skin.